Okay, so I realize it’s February hahaha. But better late than never!!! At least it’s still practically the first of the year! 😉 I had this post almost finished at the first of the year, but never got around to finalizing it. So here we are! 😉 hahaha.
honeymoon in Mexico– Mexico was a learning experience, but still super fun! travel to NYC – I’d love to go see Anastasia while I’m there! Justin and I talked, and I’m hoping it can be my Christmas/birthday gift!🙂 We made this happen and it was a blast!
- book a tropical destination wedding – still hoping this will happen one day! *fingers crossed*
photograph a session in NYC– YES!!! I got to get Jen and Gino in front of my camera at the Brooklyn Bridge and it was incredible!!! book 15 weddings for 2017– I photographed 9 amazing couples and it was perfect!!!
- Bridal Guide – still didn’t happen! Pulling for this year! 😉
Pricing Guide– made it happen thanks to Limefish Studio!!! Take Ariel to See Shawn Mendes– we did it! I felt a little out of place, bc helloooo, I’m like, a decade older than all those children, but it was still fun! 😛
- Make Personal Photo Albums – this has GOT TO HAPPEN this year!
- Decorate Master Bedroom – it’s going to happen this year!
- Redo Master Bathroom (floor, shower, paint, etc.) – see above ^^
Styled Shoot– we did two and it was so much FUN! Read 12 books– I read ONE book! And maybe half of another book! Stay diligent in my bullet journal– well, I did this journal for about 4 months, and then discontinued this! hahahaha. Exercise 3-5 times a week– I did really well with this right up until September! Whoops!
- photograph a session at Burnside Farms during tulip season – I got to visit this farm, but the session I had planned ended up getting canceled. Wahh!!! There’s always this year! Any takers?!
host another workshopI hosted 2 guided styled shoots instead and I LOVED it! photograph a wedding at The Mill at Fine CreekI did not get to photograph a wedding there in 2017, BUT I DO GET TO PHOTOGRAPH A WEDDING THERE IN 2018!!! YAY EDINA AND SETH! 🙂
- do an engagement session in Disney World – still hasn’t happened, but I have faith that it will happen this year! My sister works at Disney now and I can visit anytime. Let’s make it happen people!
do something fun to celebrate mine and Justin’s 1-year wedding anniversary🙂 – we did and it was AWESOME!!! We traveled to Utah and Arizona for a week-long, wild-west adventure! It was incredible!
- photograph a session in Disney World – okay people! I’m visiting my sister from March 31st – April 4th!!! Let’s make this happen!!!
Go on a cruise to the Bahamas– DONE! More to come on that later! 😉
- Do a session in Charleston – Okay! Another time I need your help, friends! I’ll be in Charleston the weekend of May 19th and would LOVE to make a session or three happen! 😉
- Complete my Bridal Guide – okay! I’m serious! In my “off season” I’d love to organize this task! It’d be awesome to send my brides all of this helpful information!
- Another fun adventure with Justin (or two, or three) – Hawaii? Yellowstone? NYC? Where will this year take us?! 🙂
- Do a photo session or two – wherever our adventure takes us! – Wherever we end up, I would LOVEEEE to do a photo session there! I love photographing people in new locations! It’s so inspiring and gives my creativity life! Ready to make it happen! 🙂
- Read at least 6 books! hahaha. More realistic, right? – while on the cruise, I finished one book I had been trying to read for 2 years! hahahaha. Sad right?! One part of self-care for me means taking time to do more things I like, like reading! 🙂
- Finish fixing up our house so we can hopefully sell and find a better fit for us! :) – (master bathroom, master bedroom, update kitchen, update laundry/mudroom)
- Travel to NYC in the fall and do a session in Central Park – Ahhh!!! I want to make this happen so bad. NYC in the fall would be EPIC!!! Who is ready for this adventure?!
- Commit to my Powersheets Planner – I’m still wading through the beginning pages of this book, but I’m determined to work it out!
- Eat out less and make more meals at home – So far, I haven’t been to Starbucks at all! That is a big deal. I’ve also been trying to bring my lunch to school more. Baby steps.
- Make personal photo albums – it’ll happen one of these days, right?! I need to start small and make a list of the albums I want to make, then go from there!
- More devotional time for Justin and I together – not to get churchy on anyone, but I know for our marriage, we need to keep Jesus at the center of it and spending more time in the Word together would be a good thing for us!
- Date-night once a week – (even if it just means eating dinner at the table vs. in the living room) ahaha
- Make a session happen at the Tulip Farm for REAL this time – okay people, WHO is going to make this a reality for me?
- Get back into a healthier lifestyle – one thing I’m working on this year is self-care. I can’t give my best to others if I’m not taking care of myself. Part of that, for me, means taking care of my temple! More exercise and healthy options!
- Blog 2-3 times per week – I used to blog 5 times a week, then I backed off to a couple times a week. Recently I’ve been blogging some weeks and taking a break other weeks.
- Make vlogs! <— is this something you’d be interested in?! I’ve made a few, but wondering if I should make more?!