can you believe that christmas is, like, 2 weeks away?! man. it’ll be 2013 before we know it. why does life go by like a cheetah? and just when i was getting used to writing 2012, haha. oh well.
anyway, this week’s mid-week montage:
- two shoots this past weekend! a young and beautiful couple in LOVE and a gorgeous family!!! <3
- went to my dad’s Christmas party at his work. they had great music and delicious food. sadly, i’m really shy in new situations and didn’t get on the dance floor. i get so intimidated and care way too much about what people think about me. if i had to do it over again, i’d totally get out there and do the cupid shuffle. i just think people are going to be like, “ew. look at that white girl thinkin’ she’s got moves. stop blinding me with your horrible dancing.” hahaha. because i KNOW that’s what they’ll say. 😉
- saw rise of the guardians!!! a must-see! especially fun for the holiday season! 🙂
- we had our staff christmas party! i love my ladies at school so much! they are like family to me and i don’t know what i would do without them. i have grown so close to them over the past year and a half. i’m so thankful for each and every one of them. they’re such a blessing to me and i don’t know what i’d do without that beautiful school!
- okay. this may not seem like a big deal to most people but it is to me: I FINALLY ORGANIZED MY SPACE!!!!! yupp. i made a pile of stuff to get rid off. the majority of my stuff is organized. now, i can just plan and decorate! FINALLY!!! i know i need a desk, a shoe self, and a storage space (maybe one of those with the cube/cloth baskets?). YAYYYY!!! i’m so excited!!! now i can start thinking of what color to paint it?! maybe. i also put up my super tiny Christmas tree haha. pics to come! 😉
- i got to see my sweet friend, carly!!! she lives up in northern va now that she’s a married lady! i miss her so much! we had a great time catching up though, at the ever-so-scrumptious kitchen 64.
what’s up next:
- justin is coming in to visit this weekend! it’ll be fun! hopefully it will be de-stressing since he has exams next week (yeah, they are still taking exams. yuckkkyyy!!!).
- friday is our school’s christmas pageant. justin and i are volunteering to help out. hopefully the kids will be super well behaved! one can dream, right?! 😉
- alexi comes home thursday night!!! yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 just a little bit excited here!!!
- on sunday, as long as the weather cooperates, there is a beautiful engagement session planned!!! i am so excited!!! this couple is so awesome and you all will LOVE them! i know i do! 🙂
- i also get to see amanda on sunday!!! we’ll stop by and say hello after the shoot!!! yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!! i miss my sisters!!!
here’s a picture of the super amazing women i get to work with on a daily basis (well, most of them). LOVE YOU ALL! ♥