so with the crazy holiday schedule i totally missed posting this yesterday. i think i just go too excited about my favorite portraits in 2012 and got a little carried away haha. nevertheless, i did not forget about the mid-week montage. does anyone else tend to forget about what day of the week it is during the holidays? maybe it’s just me haha. i just always feel like i’m trapped in the twilight zone and time just stops during the holidays haha.
so, better late than never, here’s this week’s mid-week montage:
- CHRISTMAS! duh. well that’s a given. i had fun with my family, ate yummy food, celebrated jesus’ birthday and watched my favorite Christmas movie: it’s a wonderful life.
- i visited justin’s family. it was nice to just get away from the hustle and bustle of my life and have some down time. we even saw a few snow flurries too!
- went to see parental guidance! SUCH a cute movie. i know everyone else out there is seeing les miserables (which i would still like to see), but if you’re in the mood for a sweet family film, this is for you! 🙂
- eating lots of yummy Christmas goodies. which means i REALLY need to get my booty in shape. oy!
what’s up next:
- the engagement shoot that gotta cancelled a few weeks ago is back on! so excited to hang out with this sweet couple tomorrow! jessie and dallas are awesome and y’all are going to love them! can’t wait for their session tomorrow!
- more sister bonding! so glad to have my sisters in town and spend time with them!
- justin is coming to visit for the weekend in time to celebrate for alexi’s birthday.
- ALEXI’S BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!! haha. that’s what she calls it. each year the name is more extraordinary than the next. 😉
- new year’s eve (which is also alexi’s birthday). that’s why there is always a big celebration. two wonderful events.
- 2013!!!! can you believe it? this is the last week of 2012. my my my! time really does go by a lot faster the older you get.
enjoy the last week of 2012 and spend it with your loved ones! have a blast and get well rested for 2013!!! 🙂