so many exciting things have happened this week! i have brainstormed A LOT for my official goals post, my sister turned 19, a new year started, and friday came awfully fast. i feel like my brain is about to explode from all of the ideas and inspiration swirling around in it. i’m just so excited! i hope i keep up this momentum and DO SOMETHING about it.
with a new year, i’m trying a few new things. instead of doing the mid-week montage (i feel like it was SUCH a mouthful), i’m going to start, “peaks and pits.” maybe this will be the one that sticks? if not, try try again. right?
this will be a mini recap of the week AND i’ll talk about my ups, downs, and everything in between. can ya dig it?
so, without further ado, here are this week’s “peaks and pits”:
- got my first ever camera bag and it’s kelly moore!!! can’t wait to share more about it! 🙂
- went back to work and got to see all of my wonderful kiddies! oh how i’ve missed them!
- ALL of the kids received the best marks for their behavior on their first day back! seriously, that is a late Christmas miracle! i’m so proud!
- had a fun session with my sister and her boyfriend!
- lots of fun time with my sisters!
- fun networking opportunities!!! 🙂 so excited and can’t wait to tell you all more about it when the time is right! 🙂
- mine and justin’s TWO YEAR anniversary is on sunday (and it’s my mom’s birthday!)!!! 🙂
- my sisters head back to school on sunday 🙁
- i have a yucky cold/cough/gunk. so ready for it to be gone!
- i am not a fan of the chilly weather and i am so ready for spring!!!
yupp! that’s about it! i’m thankful for this awesome week! i hope there are many more like it!
happy friday, y’all! ♥♥♥
p.s. here are a few peeks from their session which will hit the blog next week!!! 🙂