I can’t believe we’re already halfway through the year. Yikes! Time needs to slow down! I’m so excited that summer is almost here, but I can’t believe how dreary it has been this week! The first few days of June have been a little moody! I love this time of year, though. It means fun late-night shenanigans,more excuses to ice cream, beach trips, and more time outside! I love it!
Here are some of my goals for this month:
– Finish reading The Best Yes
– Run (aka SLOW jog) 3-4 times a week
– Go to Barre or Zumba 2-3 times a week
– Welcome more 2016 Couples to the family! 🙂 And I have a few more spots for 2015 too!
– Pay quarterly taxes! <— Yuck!
– Get in some quality pool time 😉
– Keep working on my brand-refinement
– Watch Jurassic World
– Serve my clients well and do a great job photographing their weddings and sessions! 🙂
– Keep working on my fun surprise for my 2013 and 2014 couples! 🙂
– Have fun and try new things! 🙂
Those are some of my top goals this month! What about you? Do you have anything you’re working towards this month! I’d love to cheer you on! 🙂