whew! this weekend was definitely jam-packed with christmas-festivities. ’tis the season to be extremely busy!
– friday, i left work and headed to amanda hedgepeth’s q&a christmas party! ahhhh!!! it was such a blast and i’m so glad i got to go! i met so many fun photographers around the va beach area and made some new friends! amanda is seriously one of the kindest photographers ever. she is so giving of her time and knowledge and genuinely cares about each of her photographer pals. i love how she knows us all by names and cares about how we’re doing. she’s the best! she also looks super adorable pregnant! i loved meeting her sweet family and hanging out with cammy! i wish we all lived closer! 🙂
– while i was down in the va beach area, i decided to visit my sweet friend carly. i’m SO glad we got to hang out. she’s one of my best friends and we just get each other! we went Christmas shopping, had chick-fil-a, and laughed&laughed&laughed! ya know, just doing what best friends do! 😉
– saturday night i went to my work’s Christmas party! it was so nice seeing everyone outside of the school environment! we played a fun trivia competition and ate delicious food. can it be Christmas all year around? 🙂
– my lovely sisters came home for break! yay! i hadn’t even seen them for 24 hours and they already resumed their usually picking on me. that’s a new record. 😛
– if you know me, you know i LOVE the madea movies! we went to see her latest one this weekend and i have to say it was probably my favorite one! i was laughing the whole time! plus, it being a Christmas movie didn’t hurt either! 😉
welp, that’s my weekend for ya in a nutshell! how did yours go?
oh, and here’s a group shot of some of us from amanda’s Christmas party! so much FUN! thanks again, amanda, for having us in your home! you’re the sweetest! 🙂