since when did the summer fly by this fast? phew. i think summer goes by faster now than when i was a kid. so not cool. i can’t believe it’s august already. can we go back to june and try again? haha.
this month will hopefully not be as hectic so i can get more organized. also, since i only have 1 wedding this month, that means i have more time for other things! so if you, or anyone you know wants a photo session, i’ve got ya covered!
here is what’s going on this month (personal and photography related):
– donnie and trish’s wedding
– amanda AND alexi move back to school. wahhhh!!! my life will be so lonely. 🙁
– beautiful samantha’s senior session
– editing, editing, editing! i’m planning on getting up linda’s senior session part 2, donnie and trish’s engagement pics, and emily & dylan’s wedding up by the next 2 weeks.
– justin starts his senior year of college
-ariel will be in middle school
-some mini-sessions!!!! (lemme know if you’re interested! 🙂
-getting ready for a new school year and planning lots of fun stories/lessons! 🙂
-i get to hang out with my favorite 5-year-old sweetie tonight! 🙂
-fun photo hangout with lindsey!
-start exercising more
-look into getting a possible third job (preschool teacher, photographer, ?) <—– any advice would be lovely! 🙂
-spend more time being thankful for what i do have as opposed to what i don’t
-be more positive
well, i hope you all have a lovely weekend! can’t wait to have some fun! happy friday, y’all! 🙂
here are some cute pics of my cute kitties and other random things before i had to send the macro back.