Oh hey, Monday. We meet again. Here’s a little recap of the happenings in my life this weekend.
– ALEXI IS HOME! On Friday, I went up to Harrisonburg (after waiting at my car appointment for four hours) and picked her up. It was so good to see her and felt like she never left!
– Having a bug fly in your ear is super weird. It’s even worse when it doesn’t come out.
– I suck at running. BUT I tried to do it twice this weekend. AND I went to Zumba. Now that Alexi is back, maybe I’ll finally get in shape! 😉
– Except for this weekend. Cinco de Mayo celebrations are happening and we may or may not have visited our favorite Mexican place. Twice.
– Saturday I got to second shoot with one of my very good friends, Karen Allen Photography! I love getting to work with her, especially at Amber Grove. Such a beautiful venue and so close to my house! haha. Can’t wait for y’all to see those photos!
– Sunday I had the pleasure of photographing the lovely ladies of The Proper Petal. They are such sweethearts and I can’t wait to share more of their session with y’all this week!!! 🙂
How did your weekend go? Did you get outside and enjoy the sunshine?
This week is teacher appreciation week! I’m pretty excited! We got so spoiled last year. It’s like Christmas for teachers haha.
Hope you have a happy Monday! May the fourth be with you! 😉