The Rules:1. Post the rules
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger gave you in their post & then create 11 new questions for the people you tag
4. Tag 11 people and link them in your post
5. Let them know you’ve “tagged” them
11 fun facts about me:
1. If there is a paper holder wrapped around a napkin, I ALWAYS turn it into a paper football.
2. I like to drive with my shoes off.
3. I have a slight obsession with cemeteries. They are so cool and great for photo shoots!
4. I have 3 sisters.
5. I go to my favorite Mexican restaurant at least once a week. They know me as soon as I walk in! 🙂
6. My animals are the cutest little creatures ever! Pictures to come soon!
7. I LOVE earrings! The more dangle-ey they are the better! I especially love feather ones.
8. I like to eat. I like yummy food. Chick-fil-a is also right up there with Mexican food. YUMMMM!
9. I know enough sign language to understand a bit of it on the TV show Switched at Birth.
10. I love having story time with my kids at school because I get to read Children’s Lit. *nerd*
11. I almost always make a wish on 11:11! 🙂 Do you?
Questions from Mallory for me to answer:
1. What is your favorite office supply? Hmm… that’s a good one. I really like planners haha. The prettier, the better!
2. What is your guilty pleausre?
I love Miley Cyrus. I have loved her since Hannah Montanna. Go ahead and head, she’s still cool to me! 🙂
3. If you could live in a different era, what time period would you choose?
Either the Medieval Times (pretty dresses), Biblical Period, or the 50s.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Australia, because it is beautiful and you can still understand the language.
5. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Sleep or watch an unhealthy amount of TV.
6. If you could be really good at one sport, what would you choose?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer. I like Spring and Fall too, but I have bad allergies. Summer is awesome because it’s is warm and you are tan! 😉
8. If you could trade places with any famous person, who would it be?
9. Do you prefer the Summer or Winter Olympics?
10. Do you have a favorite dish you like to cook?
I would like to get to that point eventually haha.
11. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Nothing. I don’t like Klondike Bars haha.
11 People to Tag:
Questions for who I’ve tagged:
1. $1,000,000 or 1,000,000 smiles?
2. Disney World or NYC?
3. Rich or Famous?
4. World peace or a cure for cancer?
5. Kids or animals?
6. If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?
7. Britney or Christina?
8. What is one goal you have for yourself over the next year?
9. What is one thing that can always put a smile on your face?
10. Do you like cheese? (If you don’t get this reference, please ask me. 😉 )
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
-P.S. I get to have a photo shoot today! Thanks Lindsey! I’m so excited! 🙂