I don’t know about you, but I’m feelin’ TWENTY SEVEN!!! hahahaha. JK. I don’t think Taylor would approve of my remix. 😛
WOW! I can’t believe I am 27 years old. Does anyone ever actually feel their age? I still keeping thinking I’m 21, yet here I am, one year closer to pushin’ 30.
Although I’m another year older, I’m really excited about what this year brings!
Here’s a few things I am beyond excited to experience during my 27th year:
- I’m getting married! Ahhh!!! I know I know. We never thought it’d happen, but we’ll finally be getting married!
- I’ll get to be a WIFE and have a husband and we’ll get to do life together! I’m pretty excited to have someone by my side to experience life together!
- Going to California to photograph a fun wedding and do some adventuring!
- 2 of my best friends are becoming moms! Gah!!! When did we become grownups?
- I’m beginning to confident in my own body again! I’ve lost around 20 pounds and I’m finally starting to feel like myself again! YAY!!!
- We might possibly going out of the country for my first time ever on our honeymoon!!! EEEE!!! I’m so excited!!!
There’s going to be a lot of change this year, but a lot of fun! New experiences and fun adventures! I cannot wait! Plus, I’m weird and like odd numbers, so I have a feeling 27 is going to be amazing!!! ♥
P.S. In honor of my birthday, I’m excited to give away a $25 giftcard to Chick-fil-A! 🙂 Share this post and comment below that you shared! I’ll announce the winner on Friday!
Happy day, friends! 🙂