i knew august would sneak up on us super fast! that sneaky month! july was a crazy whirlwind, but i loved it! i got to meet some of my amazing couples for the first time and it was awesome! i completed almost all of my business goals from last month! i still need to find a good cpa for my business! any recommendations? 🙂
we pulled off the secret goal of amanda’s surprise party! it was so much fun and a huge success! so thankful to everyone who wished amanda well! we took her to disney world last weekend and she’s all settled in! they grow up so fast! 😉
august is gonna be another crazy/busy month! a double header wedding, engagement sessions, another wedding, and a workshop! ahhhh!!!
– book 3 more weddings for 2015
– hire CPA
– switch to an LLC
– shoot my 3 weddings well and be creative
– shoot my engagement sessions well
– have a fun workshop! make it the best experience i can for these 10 ladies attending!!!! 🙂
– hang out with alexi before she heads back to school and leaves me! 🙁
– save save save $ to go visit amanda in disney world (maybe around Christmas?!)
– hang out with my girlfriends before school gets back into the swing of things!
– go to the beach?! 🙂
– read at least one book! maybe two!
– sit down and plan out a healthy eating/exercise plan. for REAL!!!
oh! and i finally finished the divergent series! so good, but such a crazy ending! definitely glad i finished the book, though! now i’m reading crazy love and probably gonna start the fault in our stars soon too! 🙂
welp, that’s it for this month. what goals do you have for yourself? my main goal over all of this is to keep God at the center of this crazy adventure! because He is the only way that i will make it through!