so here’s the cliff notes version of how my weekend went:
– celebrated justin getting accepted into the chesterfield fire academy! YAY!!!! praise Jesus!
– experienced my first wedding where i wasn’t the photographer or a bridesmaid! it was actually quite nice! i definitely did miss being behind my camera, though. luckily for me i have a gorgeous wedding this weekend! congrats to megan and rob! 🙂
– got my 85mm!!!! yay!!! i cannot wait to see what i can do with this baby! i am already loving the bokeh and can’t wait to use it this weekend! 🙂
– did head shots for the ever-so-gorgeous cate of violet iris studios! it was so much fun!
– had my first bottoms up pizza! yum!!! the perfect richmond experience!
i am still in shock that the weekend is over. yuck! i woke up this morning and was really bummed that it was already monday haha. boo! anyway, back to the daily grind! have a great week, friends! 🙂