duck dynasty – seriously, this show is such a gem. there’s no language or nudity, just lots of laughs haha. si is probably one of the best parts of this show. he is hilarious and such a funny old man. this show is so quotable. you MUST check it out, if you haven’t already. just give it a chance. i wasn’t sure about it at first, but even i’ve given in to liking it! 😉
the walking dead – i watched the first full season and now i’m hooked!!! i must get season 2 and catch up on season 3. eeeeekk!!!
zumba – i LOVE it! it’s something fun and distracts me from the fact that i’m actually burning calories. except for the fact that i can barely breathe at times haha. thanks, asthma!
this video HERE. which i know i may be biased, but it was so much fun and i die laughing every time i watch it.
here are this week’s peaks and pits:
- FINALLLLLYYYY finished the third hunger games book (mockingjay)! i think i was procrastinating on finishing it because i didn’t want the series to end. wahhh!!!
- a snow day and watching 4 movies in a row (a new record for me)!!!
- ashley and lexi’s day of fun!
- my headshots from the beautiful annamarie akins were available!!! i love them so much! thanks again!!! 🙂
- sisters are home for spring break!
- last bible study for a while! sad! 🙁
- my sisters head back to school this weekend! 🙁
- more snow! i know this might contradict my excitement for a snow day, but i am SO ready for the spring (allergies and all).
- the clocks are set forward an hour this weekend!!! i’m going to feel like i have jetlag! yucky!
welp, i’m so ready for the weekend. it’s been a short work week for me and i am ready to hang out and relax again! happy weekend! 🙂