1. happy – i’m sure a lot of people are obsessed with this song right now. it’s so fun and catchy! i love it! plus, i went to two weddings this weekend and learned that there is a line dance to this song. i must learn it! and if you have no idea what i’m talking about, go listen to this song. it’ll make you happy! 🙂
2. divergent – so i might be a little behind the loop, but this book is awesome! i just started reading it a couple of weeks ago and it is so good! i wish i had more time to just sit down and finish it. normally i will tear through a book like this in a day, but nowadays it takes around a month or two with my schedule haha. i also really wanna see the movie! maybe this weekend? 🙂
3. jersey mike’s – so this is just the foodie in me, but i have been obsessed with jersey mike’s subs lately. i want one for lunch every day haha! i don’t always get one, but if i could, i would! haha.
4. iced chai tea latte – usually when i go to starbucks, i can be pretty indecisive! haha. so i normally just ask the barista what their favorite (non-coffee) drink is. because i’m, like, the only person who doesn’t drink coffee. one barista suggested this drink and i’m so glad she did! it’s so yummy and different! i love it!
5. frozen – along with all of my preschoolers, i am obsessed with this movie! it’s so fun and cute! i just love it! also, the sound track is pretty amazing too. i must admit that me and my preschool kiddies may or may not have jammed out to it a few times at the top of our lungs. 😉 plus, who doesn’t love olaf? he loves warm hugs! 🙂
what are your latest obsessions? i would love to know if there’s anything else i should check out!
happy wednesday, friends! 🙂