Before Creative at Heart (I feel like I talk about that conference all the time, haha but it’s THAT good!), I bought my first pair of Tieks! EEE!!! Yes, I’m slightly crazy. I’ve never owned a pair of shoes that were such an investment, but I’m glad I did. Because I was a little hesitant to buy these at first, I wanted to share about my experience with you guys!
- When you wear them for the first week or two, they are going to be tight on your feet. This is specific, but your big toes and the inside of your foot will especially feel it! haha.
- They really ARE as comfortable as everyone says. I’ve worn them all day (like 12+hours) during photo shoots and work and my feet still good!
- I got the Ballerina Pink Tieks and they’re the classic kind! I don’t know this from my own personal experience, but from talking with others those are more comfortable than the patent kind. The reason: because they’re more flexible and easier to break in.
- I kind of compare them to Rainbows. You know how when you have a pair of Rainbows and they have to mold your feet and break in before they feel 100% comfortable. That’s kind how Tieks are.
- They spoil you! When you receive your Tieks package, you squeal like you’re opening a Christmas present. It’s wrapped beautifully with a sweet note inside! They just have great customer service!
- My final point is that I really love them! They’re worth the investment! I might even do an updated post later in the year after wearing them to multiple wedding days (or even a triple-header! haha). So if you’re contemplating on finding a pair of comfortable shoes for your wedding-day adventures or to wear when you’re on your feet all the time in the workplace, I would definitely recommend a pair!
I hope this review was helpful! If you have a pair of Tieks, I’d love to hear what you think and your experience with them! 🙂
Happy Tuesday, friends! Brace yourself for a beautiful Cherry Blossom engagement session tomorrow! 🙂