Yay! This weekend kicked off my Spring wedding season and I loved it! Besides battling my lovely allergies, this weekend was a blast! The rain couldn’t even put a damper on the day! 😉
Here’s some fun facts from this weekend:
– Eating ice cream for breakfast is both fun and nutritious. Okay, maybe only half of that statement is true.
– Just because it is Spring and you wearing a bright-colored dress to a wedding does not mean it will feel like Spring. Thanks, Virginia.
– I let an eight-year-old I was babysitting paint my toes this weekend. Both feet were painted two different colors. I forgot I did that and then wore flip flops. Whoops! 😉
– I FINALLY got to go to my Zumba class! I hadn’t been in almost a month between babysitting and photography. It was so nice to go and have a fun dance party! 🙂
– I sneezed approximately 3,981 times this weekend. And that is not an exaggeration.
How was your weekend? Did the rain get in the way of your plans? Do anything fun?! I’d love to hear it! 🙂
Here are some sneak peeks from Kim and Nick’s rainy/romantic wedding AND Ashley and Matt’s engagement session!!! We shot at this old mansion in Powhatan and it was gorgeous!